The Gippsland Tech School
Secondary school students from the Gippsland (Latrobe Valley) area will have access to cutting-edge learning at the Gippsland Tech School, hosted by Federation Training at its Morwell campus.
The Gippsland Tech School will be a high-tech learning environment, with innovative education programs linked with local industry delivering real world learning to students. Students from eight participating schools in Gippsland will be able to access the Tech School throughout the year for specialised programs.
With a focus on food and fibre, health, new energy and advanced manufacturing, the Gippsland Tech School will emphasise the skills needed for the 21st century including vital science, technology, engineering and mathematics skills. It will enhance the programs schools provide and help give students the skills they need for the jobs of the future.
Opening Early 2018
– Baringa Special School
– Berry Street Victoria Inc (Morwell Campus)
– Kurnai College
– Lavalla Catholic College
– Latrobe Special Developmental School
– Lowanna College
– St Paul’s Anglican Grammar School
– Traralgon College
– Agribusiness Gippsland
– Apprenticeships Group Australia
– Baw Baw La Trobe LLEN
– Catholic Education Office – Sale Diocese
– Federation University Australia
– Gippsland Trades and Labour Council
– Latrobe City Council
– Regional Development Victoria